Setting the Bar Higher
Much of the financial advice industry sells you short. The big brand names usually want you to think they’re safe, but in reality, these firms have decidedly non-consumer friendly business models.
At Oliver Wealth Management, we designed our firm to serve you better:
- We’re independent, so we have no ties to firms that sell products. Instead, we’re free to simply use the lowest cost products that will work best for you.
- We act as your fiduciaries, so we are legally responsible to put your interests first….always.
- We’re fee-only, meaning we don’t accept commissions. There are no conflicts of interest you have to worry about. You simply pay us a fee in exchange for our objective advice.
- We want to be with you at all major financial decisions, so you can avoid mistakes.
- Your money is important, so you need to stay informed. You’ll hear from us often and we’ll meet with you quarterly, either in person or by phone, so you’re always up to date.
- Our services include unlimited support, so you can call, email or text us whenever you need our help, without fear of getting a surprise bill.
As an independent financial advisor, we do not sell proprietary investment products and/or have sales quotas. This allows us to put you first, always.